5G - Acquiring Information about its negative health impacts!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many untrue things are said in this paragraph. I'm only responding to this so readers won't believe your bullshit. I'm not trying to change your mind, as you are already lost to irrationality.

5G does not cause victims skin to burn. The military has not used 5G. They have a weapon called Active Denial System, which works by firing a high-powered beam of a 3.2 mm wavelength of 95 GHz. 5G uses 1 mm wavelength, which has been used since the dawn of fucking time with radars. And the wavelengths only contain 28 GHz. To put this into perspective, microwaves are extremely dangerous and do MORE DAMAGE than the Active Denial System, but the GHz is lower. Why? Because the wavelengths are LONGER. Microwaves have have wavelengths of 1 meter to 1 mm, depending on the heat that you want, and the GHz is the same as 4G. So first claim DEBUNKED.

5G does not cause cancer. This study, which is widely referenced when experts talk about the topic of RF-EMR, proves that even an extremely long wavelength, with a high GHz STILL does not cause cancer. On top of that, rats are more vulnerable to these wavelengths due to their smaller size and still it didn't cause cancer. So second claim DEBUNKED.

Overpopulation is not an issue, anyone who reads credible studies and not watch youtube videos of their favorite conservative youtuber, would know that overpopulation is not an issue. Every credible study on overpopulation shows that population growth is slowing down, and that by 2100 the population "boom" will stop. If you have low attention-span, then watch this Kurzgesagt video on overpopulation. They use the study I referenced to make the video, and are essentially quoting the study throughout with visuals.
And heres the study:
https://ourworldindata.org/world-population-growth#when-will-the-world-population-stop-growing
So third claim DEBUNKED.

False, new cases of cancer is decreasing and deaths from cancer is decreasing. So fourth claim DEBUNKED.
https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/all.html

And my message directly to you @Asiyx please don't form opinions that are this strong without reading studies. The youtubers and memers you get your opinions from may not be credible, as there is a lot of youtubers and memers who make human errors with their videos, such as confirmation bias, selective bias and irrationality.
[doublepost=1561220704,1561220570][/doublepost]

Read what I wrote above, it'll debunk everything you just said.
Thank you for having the patience to properly deal with this insanity :KKomrade:

To (almost)everyone else: Jesus fuckin christ. Go outside, get laid, work out and do LOTS of therapy. :FeelsLagMan: For you, and those around you.

you do realize the earths climate has always changed and has never been a constant since the beginning of time, correct?

• NotLikeThis
Reactions: Sil
you do realize the earths climate has always changed and has never been a constant since the beginning of time, correct?
I doubt anybody ever tried to refute that.
It doesn't change the fact that we are making a negative impact on the environment.

Reactions: Sil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread