Dragonflight Level 25-29s Armory

I left them on for a reason. You can't get heroic gear at my lvl let alone the heroic gems with it. The Grandfather pieces are still better than my epic ToC set since I didn't get to enchant them. But hey this bracket is a hunter priest dominant that doesnt even have to be geared. So meh...

I left them on for a reason. You can't get heroic gear at my lvl let alone the heroic gems with it.
This is not a flex thread, I removed like 50 old lvl 60/70 twinks from this thread before.

The Grandfather pieces are still better than my epic ToC set since I didn't get to enchant them.
Not if you add SL gems, and get WoD pieces in the ToC slots without gems.

Not if you add SL gems, and get WoD pieces in the ToC slots without gems.
I can show you I got the ilvl, I always worked on trying to stay up to date with BiS. Sadly my wife and I are not playing video games this Lent. I am just saying, even at an ilvl 106 for a lvl 27, I am still getting one shotted by Aim Shot and Chaos Bolt. I just like having different gear on that still shows potential. I think he is "decently geared" just as you were asking for in your statement. You didn't ask for BiS. I highlighted exactly what you asked for. If you can't appreciate other peoples work on their twinks then thats cool. Like I said this bracket sux and I am glad I didnt invest so much time this xpac.

Attachments

• 25-29.JPG
    25-29.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread