Garrison Followers

Estradiol

Veteran
Do you use trait/ability changers on yours to fill the gaps or do you just roll with what you have? Debating on whether to spend the thousands of excess garrison resources to retrain a couple.

After you've done all the important building, what else will you be using resources for? It's not my top priority, but it's something to do after everything else is set up.

After you've done all the important building, what else will you be using resources for? It's not my top priority, but it's something to do after everything else is set up.
Sometimes I trade at the trading post for skills im still leveling, mainly cooking.

I found a cool spreadsheet online for keeping track of followers and traits.

Check out the linked thread below:
https://xpoff.com/threads/garrisons-at-10.95638/page-2

I’m a bit particular so to help me min-max the followers I kept track of traits and stuff using the spreadsheet. And yes I would change their traits till I got what I wanted.

I’m stockpiling oil like u wouldn’t believe from missions - hoping we get access to the shipyard one day :ez:

I recruit exclusively followers with the Economist trait, Im also up to 14/20 or so being goblins themselves. Goblin master race.

Buying stuff at the trading post + run missions for Medallion of the Legion basically. Any excess garrison resources are good for two things only - mats for hexweave bags (as an alternative/stopgap for Lightless Silk Pouch) and mats for proccing the ever elusive Lil Leftovers lmao.

Edit: SORRY I completely forgot about mats for Goblin Glider Kit. Absolutely indispensible esp when paired with Darkmoon Cannon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread