Gearing a fresh 29

Goof

Hey guys,

I've just started gearing a fresh 29 hunter. Struggling to decide on the best route. Currently I'm boosting with a main on my other account. Tried agro dropping at bosses solo with the hunt but it doesn't have the dps to pull through. Queued runs are slow af/I don't bring enough dps yet to push things along.

Any suggestions to gear from a fresh start?

Thanks!

Would the be for infinitely divisible ooze? Don't know why but I thought it had been level locked or re-scaled >_<

Get the infinitely divisible ooze and a ferocity pet with damage reduction. Plaguefall can't be queued anymore so you will have to quest to Maldraxxus or use the shadowlands teleporter with Shadowlands engineering skill of 1 to get to Maldraxxus faster

then farm WoD

EDIT: Not sure if you specced into Misdirection, but it is an absolute must that you have the talent in order to misdirect aggro onto your pet

Last edited:
They might have patched this now. Spawned oozes are hitting for like 100 dmg. Tested in Slag Mines on a lvl 29 hunter in BfA time.

EDIT: My mistake was that I had explicitly selected BfA at Chromie. In order for this to work, make sure that the present timeline is active.

EDIT: See Paranoia's answer for further clarification.

Last edited:
They might have patched this now. Spawned oozes are hitting for like 100 dmg. Tested in Slag Mines on a lvl 29 hunter in BfA time.

EDIT: My mistake was that I had explicitly selected BfA at Chromie. In order for this to work, make sure that the current timeline is active.
U have to chose present timeline.

1691680003437.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread