Glowing Endmire Stinger

Hera

Can anyone confirm if this trinket can drop more than once for the same character. I have been trying to farm it on my lock, but got the blue version the 1st time. I tried farming for the past 5 days and not another one has dropped. Just don't want to waste my time if it's a 1 time drop.

No replies, I guess its not that popular. I can't give any definitive answer, but I forgot to mention I had 4 other toons also loot the trinket on the 1st attempt, and subsequently no other trinkets dropped for any of them in 7 days (blue or otherwise). I might have to delete the lock and try again, but it's 3 slots away from fully wf. I guess my best bet would be to make a new 10 lock, and don't get any WF until I get both Gruuk's Evil Eye and Glowing Endmires Stinger as epics...rinse and repeat, deleting repeatedly until I get both. Sad because my lock did get Gruuk's Evil Eye as an epic upgrade.

Just an update on the hunt for this trinket. I have created and deleted 29 Warlocks, and no success. That's 30 minutes each toon, for a total of 14.5 hours spent. Not giving up yet, but getting close. I don't think any item has ever hated me so much.

Just an update on the hunt for this trinket. I have created and deleted 29 Warlocks, and no success. That's 30 minutes each toon, for a total of 14.5 hours spent. Not giving up yet, but getting close. I don't think any item has ever hated me so much.
Haha, I would say don’t worry, there will be plenty more items that hate u :KEKW:

Users who are viewing this thread