Looking for help (Level 10 - Mechagon)

Amity066

I am trying to get to Mechagon on my Level 10 Mage

I have a Character that has completed the whole Mechagon line but I wanted to know if I need to do quests on my level 10 mage to unlock the story line for Mechagon?

Really would love to get those ilvl 80 rings

Thank you

Just another thread talked about this https://xpoff.com/threads/lvl-10-mistweaver-getting-to-mechagon.99835/

I have my lvl10 mechagon unlocked. So on my main (lvl60) did:

1) Port into Boralus from SW and start the BFA questlines to unlock the Harbormaster map, and eventually the boat for the Zandalar Islands.
Yes
2) You need Friendly with the three BFA factions - do the Drustvar, Storm's Wake and Proudmoore storylines until you get Friendly with all three factions. You can trigger those from the map in the Harbormaster's Office in Boralus.
Yes
3) Along the way, you'll unlock Magni's quest to get you started on the Heart of Azeroth questline. Complete it until you get your Heart of Azeroth (hence the Silithus portal in Boralus).
Yes
4) Get your Footholds on all the islands of Zandalar - Vol'dun, Zuldazar, Nazmir. This is handled from the boat and via the command table, do all Zandalar islands.
Yes
5) In the midst of your footholds, you'll get the Island Expedition quests. Do that too.
Yes
6) Eventually you'll get a chance to go to Nazjatar when you start the questline with Genn Greymane and Jaina. Do the Nazjatar quests until you unlock the World Quests (A Tempered Blade is completed).
Yes
7) In the midsts of the Nazjatar quests, you'll get another heads' up from Magni to talk to MOTHER and upgrade your Heart of Azeroth. This takes you to Highmountain also. Complete that questline.
Yes
8) Eventually, if all these steps are done, you'll get the quest to start the Mechagon unlock (Fame waits for Gnome One) near the Flight Master in Boralus.
Yes
9) Follow better guides from there!"
And do the Mechagon questline till Operation: Mechagon - The Mechoriginator

Then you level 10 probably only need to to the basic intro then will get the legend of mechagon quest https://www.wowhead.com/quest=54088/the-legend-of-mechagon

The horde starting point if unlocked already is on on the pyramid in zandalari. From a goblin npc named Gazlowe. Hes on the same lvl of the pyrimid that the portal room is on but outside. If your outside looking at the entrance to the pyrimid where the portal room is you go to the left to find him. He gives the starting quest "The Legend Of Mechagon".

Just another thread talked about this https://xpoff.com/threads/lvl-10-mistweaver-getting-to-mechagon.99835/

1) Port into Boralus from SW and start the BFA questlines to unlock the Harbormaster map, and eventually the boat for the Zandalar Islands.
Yes
2) You need Friendly with the three BFA factions - do the Drustvar, Storm's Wake and Proudmoore storylines until you get Friendly with all three factions. You can trigger those from the map in the Harbormaster's Office in Boralus.
Yes
3) Along the way, you'll unlock Magni's quest to get you started on the Heart of Azeroth questline. Complete it until you get your Heart of Azeroth (hence the Silithus portal in Boralus).
Yes
4) Get your Footholds on all the islands of Zandalar - Vol'dun, Zuldazar, Nazmir. This is handled from the boat and via the command table, do all Zandalar islands.
Yes
5) In the midst of your footholds, you'll get the Island Expedition quests. Do that too.
Yes
6) Eventually you'll get a chance to go to Nazjatar when you start the questline with Genn Greymane and Jaina. Do the Nazjatar quests until you unlock the World Quests (A Tempered Blade is completed).
Yes
7) In the midsts of the Nazjatar quests, you'll get another heads' up from Magni to talk to MOTHER and upgrade your Heart of Azeroth. This takes you to Highmountain also. Complete that questline.
Yes
8) Eventually, if all these steps are done, you'll get the quest to start the Mechagon unlock (Fame waits for Gnome One) near the Flight Master in Boralus.
Yes

Then you level 10 probably only need to to the basic intro then will get the legend of mechagon quest https://www.wowhead.com/quest=54088/the-legend-of-mechagon
How can you start the zone quest if you are lvl 10 ? The zones say lvl 15+ ?

How can you start the zone quest if you are lvl 10 ? The zones say lvl 15+ ?
Im unsure but im thinking you might be able to if you pick bfa time from cromie and are already kinda geared some maybe???? I did all my unlocks on a max lvl toon on a subbed account so im unsure. Please post back if you try and can or cannot im curious now myself

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

blizzard added skip was made on patch 10.1.7 so players who did not do BFA or skipped alot of BFA can jump right in and do the Mechagon unlock

1. you need a level 40+ player
2. you do the basic BFA main city intro that enables your portal room
3. a NPC near the main city FP will appear to start the mechagon questline
4. the level 40+ has to fully complete The Mechagonian Threat you can see daily quests before you fully complete it. thinking the zone is unlocked
5. once step 4 is done, alts level 10+ do step 2 and 3 above

dungeon for https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=13553/the-mechagonian-threat requires level 50+

for alliance once the above is completed, when you create certain races like dark iron dwarves and mech gnomes when they appear in the SW embassy the NPC to start Mechagon will there

Last edited:
A tip for folks to mechagon. Switch to non-present timeline you will find there is no one to compete with you. All the rares are there waiting for you.
I didn't realize that until I was done my farming for the rings. But no complaint as it popped 2 socketed rings in my first 4 tries.

A tip for folks to mechagon. Switch to non-present timeline you will find there is no one to compete with you. All the rares are there waiting for you.
I didn't realize that until I was done my farming for the rings. But no complaint as it popped 2 socketed rings in my first 4 tries.
but then u cant get the daily gun thing and 1 shot the rares the lvl 70s are camping without them tagging it to try to get there mount there trying to farm lol

Don't quite follow. You mean to rely on them to kill the rares?
Nah bro im saying max lvls camp rares in mechagon that you can 1 shot b4 they tag it. If they dont tag it they cant loot it. Which makes them have to camp it for longer. Im being mischievous I cant believe your making me spell this out for you. Smh...

Id like to add that alliance have to do the bfa intro quest up to sanctum of the sages for tinkmaster overspark to give the quest the legend of mechagon

seem like u just need the portals to work in either sw or possibly orgimmar for horde to get to bfa to be able to accept the legend of mechagon quest (i always do my bfa intro on horde asap on toon creation so im unsure if needed or not)

Users who are viewing this thread