PvE Twink - no Idea what to do.

AtxTom

So I want to make a PvE Twink, the idea is that the twink will be on a secondary account with best possible gear and locked xp.

Reasoning behind it, is that I want to speedrun dungeons whilst my main Account is set on follow with a new char that needs leveling.

Only Issue is that I cant seem to find the most effective level anywhere... I thought about lvl 31 for crystal singing waraxe and Shadowmourne fury warrior.

Does anyone have an idea what bracket I should choose for fastest clearing/best gear? I dont mind farming legendaries, especially Thunderfury or glaives.

This makes no sense to me... Explain it to me like I was 4 years old, please.
Strongest lvl range would be a lvl 10-13 char… if you would not lock your exp and Can team right up, go for a vet 20 account.

This makes no sense to me... Explain it to me like I was 4 years old, please.
accounts that are not currently subscribed stop leveling up after lvl 20. Vet is an account that had a sub before but has no sub currently.
What you could do:
A. level a lvl10-13 char, stop xp, gear up from wod dungeons. problem with this, is an xpoff char limits xp gains for other chars, so you need a little workaround, not gonna type it on phone, but can do later.
B you grab an unused acc, lvl a char to 20, gear up from wod dungs, invite with the boostie, and level away.
sry if it is hard to understand, typed this one up on phone while walking to lunch at work, can elaborate later.

Thank you. But I would love for you to elaborate futher later. I think the work-around for boosting is confusing tbh.

Thank you. But I would love for you to elaborate futher later. I think the work-around for boosting is confusing tbh.
Go to MoP timeline(players don't generally que for these) and have both accounts que at same time. It's easy to get them in the same group even if after only a few tries, than switch to WoD and que as randoms from than on.

Users who are viewing this thread