Scholomance recipe crafts (seemingly) require no level

schyrro

Not sure if it's actually like this ingame, I went onto multiple realms to find some of the items but found none, though when they're linked in game they show no level requirement. I did find a recipe on another realm and it too does not show a level requirement, further leading me to believe that none of the listed items do

Some of the items (like the gun) seem to be pretty good compared to the listed BIS, see pic attached

Attachments

• 0d0d0o.png
    0d0d0o.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 171
Here's the recipe, as said; no indication on any level requirement, the only difference between this and what's on wowhead is that wowhead shows 2 frost damage instead of 1

Attachments

• nlvlrc.png
    nlvlrc.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 109
Not sure if it's actually like this ingame, I went onto multiple realms to find some of the items but found none, though when they're linked in game they show no level requirement. I did find a recipe on another realm and it too does not show a level requirement, further leading me to believe that none of the listed items do

Some of the items (like the gun) seem to be pretty good compared to the listed BIS, see pic attached
You're making an incorrect comparison. You didn't drag the slider to the correct level: you drag it to 10, not 1, and get i29 for the blues.
Beyond that, however, the gun is in fact very good. It's a sidegrade but it has a bit more secondary stats than anything else by pure volume.

You're making an incorrect comparison. You didn't drag the slider to the correct level: you drag it to 10, not 1, and get i29 for the blues.
Beyond that, however, the gun is in fact very good. It's a sidegrade but it has a bit more secondary stats than anything else by pure volume.
Oops, my bad sorry, I've just now scratched the surface of xpoff & didn't know that was how it was done
Glad it's not a wholly pointless gun though

I've gotten a handful of recipes so far , no level requirement. Naxx ones do have min levels attached to them.
Do you think any of the others are noteworthy?

Users who are viewing this thread