So, who's ready for the 2nd half in a year?

^title of the topic

• what the heck are you talking about?

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • cowboys vs. commanders

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • packers vs. lions

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
aye, been told it'll have cool new ads to watch. perfect when eating thanksgiving with my family later this next month.

too bad i'll be out of town when the event transpires though, I would of liked to be home than flying out to see family.

edit: I forgot this was october still...

2nd half in a year... and then you're talking about thanksgiving... so obviously you're talking about football but what the hell do you mean by "2nd half in a year"

Lions all the way. They gon' win the suberpowl.

I hope the ball goes in your preferred direction.
to be honest, not really. been watching certain match ups and determined that something changed course, so i've decided to not to bet on teams anymore, and just watch the match when it happens.

Lions all the way. They gon' win the suberpowl.
hope so, otherwise I wouldn't hear the end of it from my family's constant obsession with the sport.

so obviously you're talking about football but what the hell do you mean by "2nd half in a year"
aye for the first part. but for the second part, can't really say much other than the ads will be interesting to watch.

it's one of those wait and see type of moments from what i heard/read up in the net to see if that person's suspicions are correct.

American football, I refuse to call it “boar leather”.

Anyways, while I’m here might as well grab some snacks for the big game. You know like popcorn, chips, drinks, and some soup if you’re not feeling good with the weather.

Users who are viewing this thread