30-39 30s pvp tournament (3v3)

Over the past few weeks I've been building the level 30 twink pvp scene on NA, recruiting people and showing people how quick it is to make a level 30 twink for pvp (20-30 minutes after dinging and you're able to nearly fully gear exceptions being DH and Monk since pvp gear for them wasn't out during those expansions) and I've brought our rough number of pvpers to 20-25 people which is enough for bg wargames, and we tend to get 2v2s every day 3v3s/Soloshuffle wargames every couple days and 5v5 1v1s and shuffles every weekend, even with our growing community peoples work lives have kinda stopped our bg wargame attempts these past 2 weeks, but hoping with more activity in the bracket we can get just xp off queues going soon, with all this being said
We have begun discussing rules and banned abilities/items for a 3v3 tournament for the 28th and 29th of October this year with a 250k gold prize to #1 team (Hosted by the Legacy thirtys guild/discord) and if the tournament has a good enough turn out for us to discuss having another and more possibly every once and a while I may chip in another 250k+ depending on the size of the turn out and popularity, if you're interested in making a level 30 for pvp my discord is Firecano / Ice2#9582 feel free to message me about the rapid gearing process and I will answer all who are interested, we're still hashing out what will be allowed but so far we've only banned 1 holy priest talent (E Blaze 3x holy fire talent) and a couple trinkets/weapons or items with over powered effects (Pendant of the violet eye/Meteorite Crystal, 8 second stun mace, 10 second sleep chest, etc etc) please message me on discord or @Firecano in the xpoff 30s chat discord as I dont check this often, and we look forward to any new people to join the level 30 twink bracket

Last edited:
What's bis for 30s? is it just the pvp vendor gear?
A lot of it is, tbc pvp gear from area 52 in netherstorm for the left side of your gear and wrath of the lich king pvp gear between s5 and s8 for right side of your gear, offhand from tbc and weapon from wotlk or raid weapon/offhand rings can be warforged socketed or wotlk raid socketed (slightly worse but faster to gear) or even some niche pieces around the world (classic pvp vendors AV WSG AB have some strong purples aswell) it roughly costs 20-25 Mark's of honor to fully gear a 30 with the rest coming from pve content between raids and dungeon farm depending on how hard you want to gear your character

Users who are viewing this thread