Any good levels 10-20 for Rogue?

Never played a Rogue and just curious on the levels they are good at. Obviously not solo, but PvE damage. Saw a 10 or 11 recently, but never got to talk with them and believe they were Sub. Just bored and wanted to play with something new.

I played 10 rogue for a good while and it's unbelievably boring, 11 sub might be the best option cuz of find weakness
(reason why i disliked it is cuz you basically only fight for combo points to get slice and dice up, and you're energy starved 24/7, the dmg is also not that special cuz there's no aoe at all)

lvl 10 rogue is an auto attack simulator.
I have a lvl 11 I am working on though, it cant solo anything without ooze trinket which I dont have atm lol.
My lvl 20 rogue can solo dungeons but it requires ooze trinket or epic chest from auch with sl gems for healing. Now that I am rocking full WF gear I do around 500 dps which isnt too bad.

I have an 11 rogue that had blade flurry before they changed the talents, now you need lvl 13 for it, I would recommend that if you want it to be a little more fun.
Rogues are one of the weakest twink classes, a starter gear shaman will probably out dps a full purple rogue, but if you play without comparing yourself to others rogues are fun imo, just not for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread