Back in the Day -- my Duopaladin story from the ancient 20-24/20-29 brackets

Kamandi888

Royal Member
All this talk about Cata and post wotlk twinking reminded me of my days in a guild called <Departure Lounge> during MoP and WoD days.

This is when I first met the infamous Duopaladin.

He was a prot pally who, I have to say, was the master of farming Gnomer, but truly a toxic person with extreme low self esteem issues.

He was in our guild and would yell in discord (vent back then I think) and talk smack 24/7/365.

He was seriously rude to well know and respected Alliance twinks who were sincerely wanting to set up war games and world PvP, which our GM supported, and we all liked.

(In an email exchange hr literally copy pasted LOL for three pages worth of text.) Yeah....

He would never login in unless his BF pocket healer could log in with him. Just an overall @#$%^&* of a twink -- toxic and not actually that good.

Now for the story...

We were in an AB and I was testing out my level 20 p2p troll hunter. Stat scaling was a thing and i was testing the AP on a 20 vs. a 24 with the same gear.

I ended up being the leader of the BG so of course Duo was screaming in vent how I should pass the lead. I ignored his ranting.

I then put a skull raid marker on him and he could not remove it.

He literally laid down on the road outside the allaince GY and screamed for the 10 minutes we GY farmed them.

Those were the days....

Damn...

Just damn...

I can't believe I came back to these forums and we're having a nostalgia mega-fest. I am actually enjoying it, I remember Duo too, didn't have many or not any interactions with them outside of BG chat... Fuck man, I must of leveled my 10 Dodge Rogue to 19 back in the day due to Cata nerfs to level 10s (for the most part).

Where has the time gone...

Attachments

• cat-rain.gif
    cat-rain.gif
    461.8 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread