Veteran Best spots to farm 250 DMF trophies

solvogero

Legend
This is picking up off of Gulbon's question in questions thread, but I think its good enough that it deserves its own thread (and hopefully a link in Yde's sticky).

So, where are the best spots to solo grind the 250 DMF trophies?

Fray Island (Northern Barrens)
  • Chance at the Deckhand's Shirt
  • Chance at all the lowbie crafting profession recipes
  • Steamwheedle Cartle rep
  • Linen Cloth to power-level Tailoring to 75
Azureload Mine (Hillsbrad Foothills)
  • Chance at all the lowbie crafting profession recipes
  • No wandering hostile mobs (they're all frozen)
  • Chance at the Black Tabby Cat
Venture Co. Geologists (Northern Stranglethorn)
Bloodsail Warlocks and Swashbucklers (Cape of Stranglethorn)
Ebon Whelps (Wetlands)
Wildkin (Bloodmyst Isle)
North of Ratchet (Northern Barrens)

• Leather to power-level Tailoring to 75
Oil Rig (Northern Barrens)

Last edited by a moderator:
My spot may not drop any pets but as far as farming the trophies i know a spot in Redridge Redridge Mountains - Zone - World of Warcraft just above Shalewind cannon. Idk how to link specific cords but there is a place that has probably 15 humanoid grunt like things within 50 yards and this one specific place has 2 instant respawns once they are killed. I was able to get 250 in 5 minutes on my hunt :)

If you're not concerned with rep and/or pets and other items and just want to farm them out, I've found the fastest place to be just north of Ratchet in Northern Barrens. There are raptors and lions galore, all level 14-16 and just waiting to be killed. Especially do this if you're lucky enough to have chosen a warlock and can Rain of Fire mobs of 10+ down.

My spot may not drop any pets but as far as farming the trophies i know a spot in Redridge Redridge Mountains - Zone - World of Warcraft just above Shalewind cannon. Idk how to link specific cords but there is a place that has probably 15 humanoid grunt like things within 50 yards and this one specific place has 2 instant respawns once they are killed. I was able to get 250 in 5 minutes on my hunt :)

...don't suppose the next time you're in the area that you could note the mob's name could you?

I remember for 19's durring love is in the air the oil rig in norther barrens was really legit cause mobs dropped lots of cloth and some rare transmog shit i think . just something to look into

Solvo, you should put in which places allow for you to level up other professions efficiently at the same time, such as skinning or tailoring.
there's a couple on the list..but that's pretty much any animal or humanoid area under a certain level. if someone has a specific great spot, i'll include it.

...don't suppose the next time you're in the area that you could note the mob's name could you?

Wow sry for this necro but it's a helpful thread so let's call it a bump :p

wowscrnshot020813053423.jpg

250 tokens in 15 minutes and if you face the way I'm facing there is normally 2 instant respawns that respawn as soon as you kill the previous mobs.

I'm reinstalling wow with no addons running so that's why my UI is like that.. Hate default UI

Users who are viewing this thread