Dungeons Running in WOD (Chromie Time)

hearthing_dev

Hello all, I'm new to twinking and working on a level 13 Prot Warrior. Are SMV and BSM the only WOD dungeons I can run for gear, or could I have a guildie run me through other ones in the search for WF gear? If I wanted gear from other expacs, would I just switch Chromie Time and have guildies run me through dungeons that I can't queue up for? I really wanted Sul'Thraze for my Arms spec, but it says I have to be Level 15. Does that apply even if I'm in Classic chromie time?

Last edited:
did you mean SBG? i run lowbies through shadowmoon burial grounds on a 60 mage, it takes about 4 min per run. all boss drops not looted in the dungeon are mailed to you after, so just run til you hit the "you have been in to many instances" error (which takes about 45 min) step out, summon a mailbox and get your loot. 3 cycles of that is about 2hrs real time. but you have to take a break between lockouts (usually 1hr is fine ive no idea how the actual math works on the timers)

Oops, yes I meant SBG. Those are the only two I see available to run on LFG, but I was wondering if I could have someone run me through the other ones and if the gear that dropped would be usable by me.

if memory serves, docks is 15+ and auchindoun is 20+, so you are stuck with those 2.
also, chromie time is not a factor when it comes to entry lvl reqs, but i could be wrong about that.

Users who are viewing this thread