F2P Traveler's Log Guide

It just comes down to what Blizzard does or doesn't do - like why are Rogues without more of their defining Vanila abilities under level 20 yet Mages, Priest and Warriors of the original classes seem to have most of their defining abilities under level 20? ;) (Aka Rogue only kept Stealth and a broken lockpicking, but lost pickpocketing or vanish which were earlier class abilities!).

In regard to Trader post, it meant to be via subscription yet most of the traveler log quests are available just doesn't count. I have not used my Vet ~=/< lvl 20 characters with a token to see if these traveler logs work for subscribed level 20s and below or not. I did test that some of the Dragonflight ones during the last few months did work on a Vet under level 20.

I tried to sum up the amount of tender we could get each month:
Jan - 300
Feb - 1000
March - 500
April - 100

Can someone confirm?
kinda, i collected 1400 so far, and i didn't get any in january, and got 300 in March, which seems reasonable checking Conzil's log (which says you could only get 300 tendies without being vet or having p2p assistance).

[01:20] Test Your Strength completed.
No credit, though need to check - i had the quest from previous DMF, what if you need to take and complete it?

[01:20] [Traveler's Log] Completed ('Darkmoon Faire: Earn 5 Darkmoon Prize Tickets')
[01:20] You receive currency: [Darkmoon Prize Ticket]x10
+75 points

Users who are viewing this thread