Need help for a Quest

Enzi

Grandfathered
Hello !

I have a big problem with the quest

Operation: Stir the Cauldron​

The monsters kill the flying machine and I can't complete the quest.

The problem ends with the result that I can't melt the achievement, nor an Exalted reputation with Thorium Brotherhood, no 6 Int weapon enchantment, and no Dark Iron smelting (Mining 297 -300).

Can any of you give me a hint.

Hi there,

Unfortunately I don't have a solution for you, but wanted to let you know I've run into the same issue. I tried numerous times and also submitted a ticket to customer support. After two weeks I finally got a reply, but they told me everything works fine. If I learn more I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Kind regards,

V

The Maldraxxus leveling quest ‘In the Flesh’ is also bugged, you can’t complete it, i just submitted a bug report, but seeing how Vahys’ report was handled, i don’t want to get my hopes up…

The Maldraxxus leveling quest ‘In the Flesh’ is also bugged, you can’t complete it, i just submitted a bug report, but seeing how Vahys’ report was handled, i don’t want to get my hopes up…
I was able to complete that quest, though it was a struggle. One method is to enlist the help of another players to take some of the heat off you, and the second and more challenging method is to be VERY careful with pulling enemies, and go one by one.

Taking a glance at Operation: Stir the Cauldron makes it seem doubtful you'd be able to take them one at a time or heal in a meaningful way, which only leaves enlitsting the help of other players or characters as a remote possibility of succeeding.

yeah, i’m like 90% with the trash mobs, but i’m really scared to pull the boss… i killed it on foot (it was so boring i almost died…), but it didn’t give credit towards the quest.

The underlying issue is a bug with damage calculation while being seated on a multi-person mount. This has been an issue since... 10.2.6 I believe. Maybe with 10.2.7 it will get fixed.

i think its either fixed or the dmg is toned down a lot, i was able to do the maldraxxus quest today
Thought I'd make myself useful and try OP's problem with the Cauldron again, but it's still not doable for me.

Users who are viewing this thread