Open70 - Funding level 70 twinks!

k 2 much work, i forgot how much i hate leveling. retail sux

I've personally leveled multiple of my characters through boosts and raf, which takes maybe 5 hours to hit 70 if even that.

So if you're considering coming back on a new account, I wouldn't mind RAFing you and boosting you to 70.

Hey guys, my name is Luis
I've been playing wow since vanilla and always loved the twinking society.
I never really had a break to wow, and twinking, so I'm pretty wise about twinking, specially the 19 bracket. I'm kinda the guy everyone is asking, also been officer in the 19 guild "Better Luck Next Time", working hard for the bracket not to die, with tournaments and arena events.

1. Which Faction are you planning to play?
Actually I don't really prefer any of them, I'm open for any of them, for me it's more about what you need for the bracket to live, I really wanna try do mine, to make the bracket active.
So if you want me to play horde I do that, and same with ally.

2. What class and spec are you looking to receive funding for and why this class in particular?
I'm most the kinda' healing guys. I have a 60druid on stormrage wich I was planning to move if I could get some kind of funding.
I've been playing high rating as 100, so my pvp understanding is pretty good.
I love the way resto druid is build up, so that's what I would prefer to play.
3. What do you need help with? (Leveling, gearing, other)
I can lvl' from 60-70 my self, so the thing I need help with would be gearing and enchants.
Since I would have no money on the realm I'm moveing to.

4. Have you played a twink before? If so, which bracket(s) did you play in?
I've always been twinking. The 19 bracket have been my life since vanilla. I've been the kind of guys who lvl'ed my main to be able to get best enchants and stuff, to focus it into my twinks. I'm still playing on my 19s and my Main 19 twink is my Rdruid Mooey - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Mooey/advanced

5. Do you have any friends in the bracket already that we should know about?
I don't know any in the 70 bracket, sadly.

6. Is there anything else you want us to know?
I do have a 70 Death Knight in the Anthe Amanthe, but never really made him finish, cause I always wanted to make a Rdruid wich I wanted to put all my work in.

7. Do you have any questions for us?
Nope, just looking forward to hear from you guys, and what you're gonna decide :)

Cheers :)

so... is the 70 bracket still alive and kicking or is it as dead as the 80 bracket?

It's -reasonably- active. Business isn't booming, but 2v2 skirmishes usually pop. And of course, this thread is intended to get some more activity going. Helps people make a level70 without making big investments. No risk, all the pro's of having a lvl70 :)

Hey guys!

Somewhat recently resubscribed and found my old rogue that hasn't been updated since Wrath. 90% of my characters are horde now so I'm a bit stuck in terms of gearing a new twink/updating my enchants for the alliance side.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-shatar/Rahlia/advanced

I'd be interested in rolling either an Enh shaman or Mage of some description, as I haven't really played either of these classes much, as well as BiSing Rahlia.

I can be reached on here when I remember to check, Rahlia and also on Steakhaus-Chromaggus for the horde side if you'd like to chat.

I have plenty of experience twinking at 1/10/39/60 and 70. Rahlia still has a mallet of Zul'Farrak w/ mongoose in the bank somewhere!

Looking forward to hearing from you guys, however I would need osme funding for setting up a new char, which might be a dealbreaker for you.

~Rahlia

Hey guys!

Somewhat recently resubscribed and found my old rogue that hasn't been updated since Wrath. 90% of my characters are horde now so I'm a bit stuck in terms of gearing a new twink/updating my enchants for the alliance side.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-shatar/Rahlia/advanced

I'd be interested in rolling either an Enh shaman or Mage of some description, as I haven't really played either of these classes much, as well as BiSing Rahlia.

I can be reached on here when I remember to check, Rahlia and also on Steakhaus-Chromaggus for the horde side if you'd like to chat.

I have plenty of experience twinking at 1/10/39/60 and 70. Rahlia still has a mallet of Zul'Farrak w/ mongoose in the bank somewhere!

Looking forward to hearing from you guys, however I would need osme funding for setting up a new char, which might be a dealbreaker for you.

~Rahlia
We don't have any way to help people on other realms, sadly. For Alliance we have funds on Argent Dawn only. For Horde we've recently gotten some possibilities in case people want to start a char on Stormscale.

Users who are viewing this thread