EU+US Question about Sin'dorei Cloak of Warding

Beerloveer

Fish Hunter
Hi! I have a question about Sin'dorei Cloak of Warding. I am playing on cataclysm private server and I wanted to know how to get it. There is nothing said on wowhead. So I wonder if any of you guys can help me.
Thank you.

Hi! I have a question about Sin'dorei Cloak of Warding. I am playing on cataclysm private server and I wanted to know how to get it. There is nothing said on wowhead. So I wonder if any of you guys can help me.
Thank you.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this item was only obtainable from salvaging in WoD

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this item was only obtainable from salvaging in WoD
I thought the salvage crates contained items that were once in the game already? (Low leve boes that is.) I don't think there are any twink like items that first came from crates?

Could be wrong.

Some of the items introduced via Wod salvage crates never had an original source

these would be mostly high ilvl cata greens(Gallardel, nighthaven sets), wrath greens.
Shivery wand (had bugged spell power for the first few weeks you could get it from crates)
Bloodwood wand (had bugged spell power for the first few weeks you could get it from crates)

And the cloak of sindorei

Some of the items introduced via Wod salvage crates never had an original source

these would be mostly high ilvl cata greens(Gallardel, nighthaven sets), wrath greens.
Shivery wand (had bugged spell power for the first few weeks you could get it from crates)
Bloodwood wand (had bugged spell power for the first few weeks you could get it from crates)

And the cloak of sindorei

Wowhead says that it came out in Cata

Added in patch 4.0.1.12941

maybe you can contact your pserver admin OP, to see if its possible to get the item generated for you

Users who are viewing this thread