Retail Twink XP OFF DEBUFF in BG - One solution - 2023

djokovicthegoat

Many people know how to twink in bg and get that debuff in bg. For those who dont know :
There are different ways of doing it ! so you can try different options.
One Way of doing it :

You get your main account that will create character "AA"
Your twink should be on another account, free account that doesnt require any money ! called "Twink". You farm dungeons from Draenor to get loots ilvl 85 for a lvl19. Which is huge and gets you above 2k health in the 10-19 bracket.

Both characters must have PVP ON and close to each other.
AA is next to the pnj that eliminates xp for 10g but is XP ON for the moment.
AA invites Twink and forces Twink to change server. For example Draenor and Argent-Dawn (RP) are not connected realms.
You queue for BG as a group
Both characters are in the queue
AA pays 10g and turns XP OFF.
Twink automatically gets a debuff
AA goes offline quickly and relog
AA activates party sync
Twink accept party Sync.

I appreciate your post Djokovicthegoat because not many people share informations like this
But I have my twink on my main account and only have this account.
Is there a way for me please ?

I mainly expect Djocovicthegoat the answer but any serious comment will be appreciated.

todays patch seems to have nerfed it again. any guess how long before people figure out how to do it again?

Image11.jpg

xpoff debuff again a thing. no idea how theyre doing it this time.

Many people know how to twink in bg and get that debuff in bg. For those who dont know :
There are different ways of doing it ! so you can try different options.
One Way of doing it :

You get your main account that will create character "AA"
Your twink should be on another account, free account that doesnt require any money ! called "Twink". You farm dungeons from Draenor to get loots ilvl 85 for a lvl19. Which is huge and gets you above 2k health in the 10-19 bracket.

Both characters must have PVP ON and close to each other.
AA is next to the pnj that eliminates xp for 10g but is XP ON for the moment.
AA invites Twink and forces Twink to change server. For example Draenor and Argent-Dawn (RP) are not connected realms.
You queue for BG as a group
Both characters are in the queue
AA pays 10g and turns XP OFF.
Twink automatically gets a debuff
AA goes offline quickly and relog
AA activates party sync
Twink accept party Sync.
Wouldn't your twink still get experience this way just reduced? So its still a throwaway twink right? But you just get more bgs in this way without having to regear?

Wouldn't your twink still get experience this way just reduced? So its still a throwaway twink right? But you just get more bgs in this way without having to regear?
its reduced xp, not eliminated. using xpoff and leaving in the final moments of the bg will get you about 4-5 BGs per bubble of xp. 10bubs per lvl 10 lvls so 400-500 Bgs vs a xpon player might get 50 if theyre extra judicious with /afk

Users who are viewing this thread