Should the dungeon finder...

Should the dungeon finder proc after 2/3 dps?!

• Total voters

Sketchbag

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super Moderator
Screenshot 2024-02-03 123848.png

Should the dungeon finder pop with 2/3 dps?! Tank & Healer already 1/1. Would it be more nominal to have the dungeon group proc, begin and be shorthanded while the finder tool searches for a third? If I was a Blizz pleb being paid roughly 36% industry standard I wouldn't care about this, however I sure do desire it... :FrogeTorch:

Screenshot 2024-02-05 082452.png
Screenshot 2024-02-05 082403.png
Screenshot 2024-02-05 082520.png

Last edited:
Yes, and you should also be able to random queue for all expacs at once for a faster pop. Most levelers don’t care which dungeon they get, aslong as they get a quick pop.
I like that idea! The finder system is great but certainly ready for some upgrades... :monkaOMEGA:

My prediction is that all dungeons might eventually be going the way of follower dungeons. Perhaps to fill spots in a premade group or to keep dungeon que times consistent for all older content

A pessimistic concern I have is follower dungeons possibly becoming the norm and replacing soloing. Which might impact WOD drop rates for example

Always that one random thats new and lost and totally useless anyway. 2 DPS to pop is plenty.

My prediction is that all dungeons might eventually be going the way of follower dungeons. Perhaps to fill spots in a premade group or to keep dungeon que times consistent for all older content

A pessimistic concern I have is follower dungeons possibly becoming the norm and replacing soloing. Which might impact WOD drop rates for example
Multiple homeruns and couldn't agree more. I need to obtain followers now, I've ignored them in the past, lol. :FrogeConcern:
Next step: Option to add ai party members for missing spots. (legit bots)
Do the followers or AI get loot?! I don' want my own follower, someone who adores me to get loot OVER me, lol... :haHAA:
Always that one random thats new and lost and totally useless anyway. 2 DPS to pop is plenty.
I'd even settle for 1 dps. The Tank and Heals ideally start the journey as well... :PepeComfy:

Multiple homeruns and couldn't agree more. I need to obtain followers now, I've ignored them in the past, lol. :FrogeConcern:

Do the followers or AI get loot?! I don' want my own follower, someone who adores me to get loot OVER me, lol... :haHAA:

I'd even settle for 1 dps. The Tank and Heals ideally start the journey as well... :PepeComfy:
Id personally love to see an option to select how many players you have in the run if you want to do it with less than 5.

Users who are viewing this thread