EU Trade help for heroic runs

Snipez

Hi,

* I posted this in the 79 group as well, as im unsure which one is the right one after the patch hits*

Basically Im hoping to run heroic TBC dungeons for the gems and gear over the next few weeks. Just wondering if anyone needs to do the same so we can trade heroic boosts? I really dont want to sub another account to do this and I haven't played retail in so long, i dont have a comunity to help.

Thanks!

You didnt say what faction youre on or even what region? How is anyone supposed to help you with the miniscule amount of information provided?

8 days to farm them! I have been farming for three weeks and have about 10-11 of each heroic gem possible for my 29 dk. good luck!

8 days to farm them! I have been farming for three weeks and have about 10-11 of each heroic gem possible for my 29 dk. good luck!

29 DK?
I understand a lot of characters are getting de-leveled etc. But how are you supposed to be queing bgs if the pvp brackets remain the same at 20-29 with the way xplock works and vet twinks queing into xp on brackets?

Are there a lot of players who unlock & lock xp everytime they que up for bgs..? Or is there a different way around queing into xp-on bgs without gaining xp?

29 DK?
I understand a lot of characters are getting de-leveled etc. But how are you supposed to be queing bgs if the pvp brackets remain the same at 20-29 with the way xplock works and vet twinks queing into xp on brackets?

Are there a lot of players who unlock & lock xp everytime they que up for bgs..? Or is there a different way around queing into xp-on bgs without gaining xp?

Nah, just new expansion n' all. People will always update their toons regardless of whether their bracket is active or not, simply because of the attachment to their characters and the big "what if".

Users who are viewing this thread