Transmog Tas' dorah gives speed buff in legion Dalaran. And how do you get to and farm Cata metals for f2p

Raban

dont ask me how, but the legendary bow Transmog Tas' dorah gives me a stacking speed buff when im running around legion Dalaran,

I'm using a warforged xbow transmogged to the bow, and the buff gives me stacking speed. this seems like a bug,? if I try same thing with the spear, nothing happens?

Other topic, leveling engineering for Cata, how do I get to Cata zones? all of the are high lv. any accessable zone that has the mining nodes?

You can run through wetlands into the twilight highlands, if you are a shaman you can do the artifact questline that sends you to deepholme for obsidian ore.

Other topic, leveling engineering for Cata, how do I get to Cata zones? all of the are high lv. any accessable zone that has the mining nodes?
I would recommend three different places to mine Cata ores. The first is Uldum by way of CoT portal and riding through Tanaris. Second is the Twilight, Highlands, which you can get to from the Wetlands. Third is Hyjal, accessible with a glider from Winterspring.

dont ask me how, but the legendary bow Transmog Tas' dorah gives me a stacking speed buff when im running around legion Dalaran,

I'm using a warforged xbow transmogged to the bow, and the buff gives me stacking speed. this seems like a bug,? if I try same thing with the spear, nothing happens?

That speed buff is the special effect of the artifact apperance. Almost every legion artifact has one; some are useful, some are game breaking ( like the one from Strom'kar, arms warrior artifact) some are just useless. You only need the apperances mogged (no equipping the artifact).

Regarding the Cata minning, Tol Barad is a decent zone for farming Elementium Ore. Volatile Earth and Volatile Water. The hardest to farm is Volatile Air (very much required for eng leveling) but you can resolve it in two ways:
The Volatile Life way - Learn Herb/Alchemy, level alchemy until you can transmute volatile elements, and go to Uldum for a few days and transmute volatile life to air until you have enough (see a leveling guide to check how much you need, plus for everything else you want to craft).
The Engineering way - Buy/make a Electrostatic Condenser ( www.wowhead.com/item=52328/volatile-air#comments) and keep it into bags while minning.

Is there an overview about the special effects of the different artefact weapon appearances? I just know about the one from mm hunter and arms warry (very useful when cleaning zul farrak) so far. Would be interesting to see what funny things the others can offer

Users who are viewing this thread