<True Twinkz> Horde Sulfuras WoW Classic 19,29,39,49,59 twink guild

Would you like to join <True Twinkz>

• Hell yea brother

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Honestly Na not really

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<True Twinkz> Horde Sulfuras wow classic

True Twinkz is a very active and fun guild that has been around for over a year now, TT is re-emerging as one of the most active twink guilds all of classic wow. We are a R rated adult guild who enjoys smoking some weed, drinking some beers, talking however we want (unless ur being a dick) and slaughtering the alliance.. We would love for you to come and join our army. Whatever bracket you are interested in, and think would be the most fun, I’m all about it and we would love to help you in anyway we can get your toon to be sick as f. I got like over 80 pieces of twink gear ready to hand people for free.. we have multiple people on stand by ready to help people with runs.. we also have a EPGP arena grand master system that we personally created to help churn out over 30 AGMs.. a system so successful it has been adapted by some of the other best twink guilds in classic wow..

We also have officer roles for the 39,49,59 brackets available.. you would have to join the guild and really prove your worth to us as a leader, but if you can do that and you show a passion for one of those brackets and want to take the bull by the horns and get pug mades set up the guild would really appreciate that.. if you want to contact me reach out on discord or you can inbox me on xpoff..

Users who are viewing this thread