Boosts for quick 70+ Twinks on 50% sale

After planning out my classes & brackets I was logging into my accounts to do Level 70 boosts and some character transfers & was pleasantly surprised to see they are currently 50% off for the July 4th Independence Day Holiday...

I was going to do them anyway but this is great.

In looking at the different options there is no reason in my mind not to do the upgraded boost as, with 50% off, it is only $15 more & includes a month of game time which costs $15/month (unless you subscribe in bulk)...

Normally $50 & $80 the packages are currently $25 & $40:

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-wrath-classic-upgrades

Transfers are also on at least 30% sale or more if you buy them in bulk which can get them down to as low as $10 for each character in bulk...

Last edited:
It’s back, 50% off til the 18th! Just leveled one of my 60 rogues up to 70 and started gearing, but would love to see more ppl join 70s! Have run into a few twinks on Faerlina Horde in That Seventies Show guild, may transfer to that server eventually or if anyone is on Whitemane Horde hit me up for BGs etc! (You can group for BG cross server btw)

New 70 is Acousticx on Whitemane Horde

It’s back, 50% off til the 18th! Just leveled one of my 60 rogues up to 70 and started gearing, but would love to see more ppl join 70s! Have run into a few twinks on Faerlina Horde in That Seventies Show guild, may transfer to that server eventually or if anyone is on Whitemane Horde hit me up for BGs etc! (You can group for BG cross server btw)

New 70 is Acousticx on Whitemane Horde
i have 4 70s on whitemane horde :)

dk, rogue, shaman and mage

Users who are viewing this thread