just finished my first session grinding out my 10 didn't know it would be this hard to get geared lol been really enjoying it.

parkerfudge

I didn't know it would be this hard to get geared lol been really enjoying it. I've been doing wod runs solo and was wondering if this is a decent start i know i need to get the ooze trinket, when i tried i couldn't solo it and q times were way to long so I've just been trying to get gear any input or advice is wanted.
wow.jpg

is the ooze not so good for tanks? I'm a lvl11 guardian druid and I have the WF trinket from bloodmaul slag mines, wich one is better then as second trinket? Full WF set except the rings now

I didn't know it would be this hard to get geared lol been really enjoying it. I've been doing wod runs solo and was wondering if this is a decent start i know i need to get the ooze trinket, when i tried i couldn't solo it and q times were way to long so I've just been trying to get gear any input or advice is wanted.
IMO, lv 11 Brewmaster with Keg Smash is better than lv 10.
You can go kill rares in Tiragarde for rings, belt. etc. to get dungeon level items to upgrade your gear easily: Kul'tiran rares
Can solo Plaguefall in iLvl 36 gear, just take it slow until you have WF outfit

You can get the totem at 10 too, yeah?

That Totem is the most broken thing Ive ever seen.
I soloed the Sha of Anger with a 20 Bear. Killed it in 15 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread