WoW - Speed Twink (Video)

It’s good, but not really novel. Op is the only one willing to make a video of it tho lol.

Almost every vet twink i know is at like 160% currently after 1 year+ farming WOD procs, maybe more if any gfd enchants/ triple procs

Always love to see twink content tho (unless it’s used to get stuff nerfed/patched XD)

It’s good, but not really novel. Op is the only one willing to make a video of it tho lol.

Almost every vet twink i know is at like 160% currently after 1 year+ farming WOD procs, maybe more if any gfd enchants/ triple procs

Always love to see twink content tho (unless it’s used to get stuff nerfed/patched XD)
Ya I made this speed set in like I think a couple days. Just thought it would be a cool/neesh video to make, mainly an excuse to show off my editing skills now and practice.

Well you didn't need to... anyway, jokes never do land properly, do they. As a 30 this whole thing is very normal to me.

Does deja stats still work? I remember having that. Showed detailed stats like speed, even with speed enchant on boots

Users who are viewing this thread