Global Auction House Item Search with support for suffixes

Still working out the kinks, but have had a really busy month. Will post here again (hopefully by the end of this upcoming weekend) when it comes back up. Sorry for the downtime! Definitely rushed to make this public before ensuring it can handle the traffic and properly sanitize against malformed requests.

Back up, hopefully no more crashes. Let me know.

Site will be down for a few days, will be back around Sunday.

Experiencing what I hope is a minor network outage atm, out of my control for the time being.

Working on the outage, sit tight. All my sites are down atm because of it, SAD! Worried my ISP may have blocked off my port 80 to get me to buy a business line lol.

I think we're back *fingers crossed*. I promise I'll put up something more stable eventually since enough people ping me when it's down. LMK if this is a tool you use often.

I noticed Era now has Auction House data as well. I don't play, but I know some of the servers are merged and it seems the AHs are too. Is there any benefit in having Era realms be searchable (through a separate filter), or is everyone mostly concentrated on the same Auction House anyway?

is back. I will eventually take a weekend to stabilize the site some more. Sporadic stuff like Blizzard's API timing out or new items that weren't in OG wrath were crashing it before (latter should be fixed now). Need to tweak some of the API calls to fix the other issue. Will probably also add Era realms support when I do.

Useful but it seems like it is currently down.

is back. I will eventually take a weekend to stabilize the site some more. Sporadic stuff like Blizzard's API timing out or new items that weren't in OG wrath were crashing it before (latter should be fixed now). Need to tweak some of the API calls to fix the other issue. Will probably also add Era realms support when I do.
Thanks it is working for me now. I think this is pretty amazing.

Waiting query means it's waiting for you to search something

Waiting query means it's waiting for you to search something
Sorry I was not more specific but heads up that I was using the URL in the 1st post of the thread & a modified version of that post (both in 2 separate tabs) as follows (both of which I believe included search terms):

https://auctions.n4ru.it/#item=Pendulum of Doom&region=US&faction=All&realm=Mankrik
https://auctions.n4ru.it/#item=Pendulum of Doom&region=US&faction=All&realm=

Both previously returned "awaiting query" & both now appear to return data (currently 1 row for the 1st URL & 4 rows for the 2nd URL).

Users who are viewing this thread