Cataclysm 80-84 PVP Class

Flameheart

I only want to play 80 - 84 BG´s when Cata Releases. I am wondering wich are the best Classes in this Bracket.

What i read, Sub Rogue, MM Hunter, Blood DK, Feral will be super strong.

You guys got more recommendations`?

I'm maining a 80 disc priest. Stacking resil / stam. Alchem trink + eng trink as human, reforge all the mastery to crit. Can bind the 5 min on use whelping to shadowfiend (also 5 mins). Using the +18% hit glyph on smite and holy fire so I can always hit verse 84's. I love attonement healing, it even heals people through walls. It's also great that 80 twinks can start farming wrathful BIS in the prepatch. In wrathful with resil gemmed it's something like 60-65% dmg reduction. Maybe a bit lower since I'm using profession trinkets.
I also really enjoy glyph of dispel (3% max hp heal on dispels and it can crit). It scales really well with crit and mastery. Since my mastery improves shields and my crits create shields. Crit / mastery is also amazing for attonement healing. Will use the cata blue 1 h caster mace with power torrent. Not using spirit gear, I have the eng Z50 mana gulper.

I will also have a 80 sin rogue in wrathful + cata blue daggers + alchem / eng trink as human. Sin in pvp is fun if you use double wound poison imo (no envemon). Wound poison has a base 64.29% proc chance with 1.8 speed daggers. It also procs crippling poison as a sin rogue. Sin rogue's can also proc poisons on fan of knives. Lots of fun. I think the hurricane enchant is roughly 15% haste at 80 too. With about 40 k hp a spinal healing injector is a lay on hands every 1 min. Will still have solid dmg reduction. Maybe 45% from resil + 10% from sin talents + 6% from imp recup.

Of course this is all moot if xp on and xp off are separated again :<

Resto on youtube has tons of 80-84 twink videos too https://www.youtube.com/@Rehsto/videos (scroll down a little)

I only want to play 80 - 84 BG´s when Cata Releases. I am wondering wich are the best Classes in this Bracket.

What i read, Sub Rogue, MM Hunter, Blood DK, Feral will be super strong.

You guys got more recommendations`?
top classes at 80/81 will be hunter/ mage/ priest/boomy and healers. at 84 hunter, rogue, dk, warrior preform the best. You really only wanna go 80 if your planning to play a caster for mastery or a healer for resil. But at 84 you still get better main stats and hp so it just depends on what build you wanna run. Most 80 twinks in bgs are gonna be glasscannons vs 84s just because of how much damage 84s do and how low hp u get at 80. full geared 80s get around 40-50k hp while 84s get 90-100k.

Users who are viewing this thread