10.2.6 Twink Changes

so with belt buckle, 4 sockets on a belt?

what's the issue? care to elaborate a bit?

what's the issue? care to elaborate a bit?
Hi glance,

Currently the 4th gem slot doesn’t render properly in both the item tooltip and the gem window where you can place the gems

Using scripts you can print out the number of gem slots the item has in total, however when trying to run a similar script to actually place a gem in that slot, it doesn’t work

I and others trying to investigate to see if there lua code/ Addons or other /scripts available which could be adapted to programmatically find that 4th gem slot and then place a gem in there.

The final piece of the puzzle would then likely be around seeing if you actually benefited from that gem being placed.

Hi glance,

Currently the 4th gem slot doesn’t render properly in both the item tooltip and the gem window where you can place the gems

Using scripts you can print out the number of gem slots the item has in total, however when trying to run a similar script to actually place a gem in that slot, it doesn’t work

I and others trying to investigate to see if there lua code/ Addons or other /scripts available which could be adapted to programmatically find that 4th gem slot and then place a gem in there.

The final piece of the puzzle would then likely be around seeing if you actually benefited from that gem being placed.
have you tried turning it off and on again?

A strange idiosyncrasy I noticed for the SL healing gem is that, at least at level 29, the gem only heals for +100 for each SL gem AFTER the 1st TWO SL gems. So for example, 12 SL gems on my 29 hunter is only healing for 1266 (+133 x 2, +100 x 10). Anyone venture a guess as to why?
Not sure why, but it's the same with speed one, first gives 7, rest gives 6 or something like that (at lvl 20)

Not sure if this explains your cases (it depends on which gear you removed to find this, I guess).

In this post I found the Shadowlands Speed & Regen Gems are slighly bugged.
They actually function like this: "Increases X per each different Shadowland Gem socketed in the same gear slot".

Additionally, it seems the gems' values are also bugged.
Maybe it has something to due with the scalling reducing the numbers to fractions / decimals, which are rounded differently and the UI doesn't show correctly.

I was wrong.
You can apply stones to weapons with shaman imbues but it cancels out the imbue.
If you apply imbues then stones that is.
If you apply stones then imbues it cancels out the stones.

Users who are viewing this thread