379 ilvl Zaralek Caverns greens fixed after 6 months

zazzyfraz

GöDx
After 6 months blizzard has finally nerfed the 379 ilvl Zaralek Caverns greens. Lol

There's still some other stuff that isnt fixed:

Cobalt Watchers Cloth set
Ottuk Hide Leather set
Ohn’aharn Falconers Mail set
Wrymforged Plate set
Season 2, Upgrade Level: Explorer 1/8, Required 60, ilvl 376
Obtained via world quests, and Wrathion/Sabellion weekly quests, during season 2.

These are GF'd ^^^

Runeaxe of the Last Resistance - 2h Axe, ilvl 415, Level 60 required
Black Blade of K’tanth - 1h Agi Sword, ilvl 415, Level 60 required
Bloodstained Runecrook - Int Staff, ilvl 415, Level 60 required
These 3 are obtained by being a 60, grouped with a level 70. They kill Zal’kir the Chosen <The Maw of K’Tanth> and the 70 trades their loot to the 60.

Hastily Cobbled Maul - 1h Str Mace, ilvl 350, Level 60 Required - Looted from Tarasek Fighter
Rimetalon Band - Ring, ilvl 350, Level 60 Required - Looted from Tarasek Fighter in Season 2, and other rares during season 1
Stolen Shikaar Warspear - Polearm, ilvl 350, Level 60 Required - Looted from Nokuhud Warspear treasure item (GF'd ?)

-----------

Will you return to your 285-311 Fated Shadowlands twinks? WIll you gear a new 268-285 character now?

Or, is it too late to be interested in this 1 level bracket? Maybe you leveled your already geared character, because it seemed like they would never fix the issues we faced for months?

Do rumors of new, even more powerful gear, make you uninterested in returning/joining? What if they never fix the GF'd 376 WQ greens that a smaller group of people have, and are using right now in bgs as I make this thread?

Last edited:
well at least that one might still be working. But I don't think the 376s can be obtained anymore in the Citadel.

neat. lets push away everyone from the bracket who has a fucking job and isn’t interested in farming for weeks just to play our capped toons.
now they are farming hundreds of Grand Hunts while locked xp at 59 for bags that have a % chance of dropping 418 greens when they level to 60 and open them lol

now they are farming hundreds of Grand Hunts while locked xp at 59 for bags that have a % chance of dropping 418 greens when they level to 60 and open them lol
not specifically referring to this new method but the last 2 (rep gear and zc bop) all required tons of time to farm. i just hope it gets fixed or theres no point to keep playing the bracket.

Last edited:
i just hope it gets fixed or theres no point to keep playing the bracket.
Sadly, as soon as it got fixed, some of the worst elements in the bracket made a resurgence... The idea that only the ZC gear was keeping them at bay is just -_-;;
I was all for nerfing it, and I'm all for nerfing this current stuff.

But one does have to appreciate the amount of order the ZC stuff brought to the chaos at times... or maybe just appreciate the fact that it let us come together so we could throw a few bad actors out of the bracket. *coughs*

Users who are viewing this thread