39s questions

Dime

Grandfathered
Although the bracket appears to be dying out, there is still a lot of buzz and new players rolling twinks. I would like to know your suggestions on keeping games popping.

Does the bracket need to go back to 1 night a week?
Should The upcoming Holidays be a concern?
Are the times/dates not working for you?
Do you have a problem with the "Guidelines" we try to police and play by?
and any general input you think would put the bracket in a better place.

Now keep in mind that not everyone is willing to play at the same time. I understand that, but it it's an issue of time/date when can always run another poll.

I look forward to your feedback!
-Dime

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving to 1 day a week isn't a bad idea, idk if its too late or not, some have let subs expire. People on the west coast of NA often times miss games entirely when the start time is too early (work, etc). You likely want to plan on there only being an hour or 2 of games, so placing that hour to take in as many timezones as possible is fairly critical to getting enough people on at the same time for games.

You'd lose more people due to crappy games if you ditched the guidelines, more than you'd gain by those that feel they need to play on broken classes/specs, imo.

I'm in the minority in that I live in GMT+3, so when the time was moved from 6PM to 8PM server time, that pretty much destroyed any chances of me participating, since 8PM EST is 3AM my time and I have work to wake up for! lol

Is that a 392 or naw?

I would try and get on for 1 night a week if that were the case

Thanks guys for all your input. I look forward to seeing everyone in March along with a Twink Cup for 39s announcement!!

I will fund enough people to que 2-3 nights a week only if you never play 39s again

you're a hasbeen with more bark than bite. stop talking about shit you and i both know you wont do.

Although the bracket appears to be dying out, there is still a lot of buzz and new players rolling twinks. I would like to know your suggestions on keeping games popping.

Does the bracket need to go back to 1 night a week?
Should The upcoming Holidays be a concern?
Are the times/dates not working for you?
Do you have a problem with the "Guidelines" we try to police and play by?
and any general input you think would put the bracket in a better place.

Now keep in mind that not everyone is willing to play at the same time. I understand that, but it it's an issue of time/date when can always run another poll.

I look forward to your feedback!
-Dime

If you don't insult me for trying to help this time I will.
2-3 Days does not matter, we do not need troll Twinks, actually trolling in game.
That is game changing.
Like I told you before, start off with WSG and EotS first.
Move onto AB and BoG.
Last SSMs.
Then whatever the 39 Community Votes on game nights to que a BG for after they got their shit down, The Majority will decide.

Users who are viewing this thread