79 Protection Paladin Twink

Hey guys,

This is what I've been planning, do you have any ideas how to improve / links to similiar characters where I could take pointers.

I have Engi / Enchanting which I'm not planning to change, cheers!

Link --> https://eightyupgrades.com/set/76fPZVVU3Z6bEHRDNaxdSm
Can you update it with what primary Talents & Glyphs you intend to run?

I will try to remember to circle back with any info I find as I may be doing something similar as I am trying to decide between a Twink 70 or 79 Paladin or maybe just do both. ;-)

You can see more info in this thread but I am thinking of boosting to 70 at least 1 Paladin whose primary purpose is to farm Emblems from Heroic Dungeons for Heirlooms but I am OK with that Paladin Twinking at 70 or 79 as long as I can still farm Heroic Dungeons with him)...

I may also end up with several other 70-79 Twinks (would like also have at least one Druid & one Shaman at 70/79) on my 5 man Heroic Dungeon farming team if 70 or 79 Twinks can farm Heroic Dungeons for Emblems...

Last edited:
Can you update it with what primary Talents & Glyphs you intend to run?

I will try to remember to circle back with any info I find as I may be doing something similar as I am trying to decide between a Twink 70 or 79 Paladin or maybe just do both. ;-)

You can see more info in this thread but I am thinking of boosting to 70 at least 1 Paladin whose primary purpose is to farm Emblems from Heroic Dungeons for Heirlooms but I am OK with that Paladin Twinking at 70 or 79 as long as I can still farm Heroic Dungeons with him)...

I may also end up with several other 70-79 Twinks (would like also have at least one Druid & one Shaman at 70/79) on my 5 man Heroic Dungeon farming team if 70 or 79 Twinks can farm Heroic Dungeons for Emblems...

Here is the updated Armory, I'm not expert in any stretch of the imagination so they might be a bit off.

-> https://eightyupgrades.com/set/76fPZVVU3Z6bEHRDNaxdSm

Users who are viewing this thread