BFA, no Shadowlands, no Dragonflight

KngConan

Veteran
Last expansion purchased was BFA. Did NOT purchase Shadowlands. Did not purchase Dragonflight. No reason but was just happy with BFA and staying at level 50. Kind of done with the expansion grind. Had full intent to max gear my level 50s for dungeons, Bgs, etc.

BUT...

Like a idiot, I inadvertently clicked on the Shadowlands intro thinking it would be just a intro with some cinematics. However, it now appears that im gaining experience toward level 60. Sigh. I did not want this nor did i think id progress into Shadowlands without ever having purchased it. To say the least Im miffed. DO NOT want to grind or experience Shadowlands. Or Dragonflight. Im such a idiot right now. Anyway to work around this and have it restore prior to the Shadowlands intro? If not, looks like I'll be grinding, leveling AGAIN to 60. Such a bonehead right now. Jeez.

Shadowlands have been part of the base game since Dragonflight dropped, so your account always had it.
You would always have gained XP after level 50 all the way up to 60.

If you wish to stay 50, lock your XP, but there is no way to restore it so you don't have Shadowlands on your account, all accounts have Shadowlands now.

Shadowlands have been part of the base game since Dragonflight dropped, so your account always had it.
You would always have gained XP after level 50 all the way up to 60.

If you wish to stay 50, lock your XP, but there is no way to restore it so you don't have Shadowlands on your account, all accounts have Shadowlands now.
I'm a part time gamer and was unaware of that. But I suppose that makes sense from Blizzard's standpoint. Was just hoping to keep it at 50 without locking it. And thanks for the clarification Conzil.

Users who are viewing this thread