Blade of Eternal Darkness

rosetwinks

Going to gear another 11 twink in my down time, I can get 95% of the gear from wod, just one item I'm confused about

Blade of Eternal Darkness​

Is that something I can only get at a certain event or can I get it today?

Going to gear another 11 twink in my down time, I can get 95% of the gear from wod, just one item I'm confused about

Blade of Eternal Darkness​

Is that something I can only get at a certain event or can I get it today?
You can get it from the final boss in Mauradan, it’s not part of a time limited event

EDIT; got it from last boss of mauradan like stated, says 7-10% drop rate, got it my second run! I brought my ftp twink through it, a time consuming faff actually flying there and finding the portal etc used this method

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=12201/princess-theradras#comments;mode:normal

"To Farm this boss (for whatever reason), go to Maraudon... go inside, hang "leftish" towards the purple crystal side of Maraudon... make your way through the wicked tunnels until you reach the "Portal to Inner Maraudon"... step into it. Jump down Earth Song Falls into the water below... go straight across... Follow the tunnel the only way you can till you can start going up some cave ramps to higher levels - keep left and go up until you see some rock dudes (Primordial Behemoths) across an archway... go across the archway... you can either go right and continue going up (don't do this) or you can go left and stay roughly at the same level... GO LEFT at this time... this will lead you into Zaetar's Grave... Princess Theradress is to the right... once you kill her, if you need to reset, have a friend or guildy invite you to a group (not the other way around) your friend can be anywhere, Dalaran, Stormwind, Orgrimar, doesn't matter... as soon as he invites you to a group, accept, then leave group... this will start the 60 second timer to put you just outside the Portal to Inner Maraudon (this is much quicker than trying to run back out)... reset, go back to the portal and start over."

Mauradan is a pretty fast farm. You can get to the last boss pretty quick, especially using Angler's Fishing Raft.
After killing Princess, take off your gear and die. Can res near the entry portal to go back in (3-5 min. roundtrip kills)
Blade of Eternal Darkness has a high drop rate and it is possible to get a tertiary stat on it.
However, it is unique, so you would have to delete it each time if farming for the upgraded version.

Last edited:
This looks like a fun weapon to use on a twink. What class would you recommend to maximize the use of the procc?

Users who are viewing this thread