Everyone PANIC! The Gear Is Being Nerfed!

Vail

Your Favorite Gnome Death Lord
AyayaHypocrit.png

Well, now I know you're paniced~ lol. Some folks are all for OP gear that can be used to one-shot people-- UNTIL OTHER PEOPLE ALSO HAVE IT-- And then those folks have to fight fair for once in their lives. :p

I know you were an outcast for most of 50, accepted by neither Horde or Alliance, so I felt a little bad for you, which is why I tried to be nice for so long... But my oh my-- You are a very sore loser.

I know you were an outcast for most of 50, accepted by neither Horde or Alliance, so I felt a little bad for you, which is why I tried to be nice for so long... But my oh my-- You are a very sore loser.
Something tells me that someone *wink wink* said that to you once.

Last edited:
View attachment 23649

Well, now I know you're paniced~ lol. Some folks are all for OP gear that can be used to one-shot people-- UNTIL OTHER PEOPLE ALSO HAVE IT-- And then those folks have to fight fair for once in their lives. :p
Hey, can you push for people to calm down? I'm tired of dealing with the evil words and names coming from your side of this drama.
Control your people please.
With love (for now) - Emelia

Hey, can you push for people to calm down? I'm tired of dealing with the evil words and names coming from your side of this drama.
Control your people please.
With love (for now) - Emelia
I think you might be ill informed, Emelia. Currently, I am a leader in both Horde and Alliance 60 coms. Bad sportsman ship is rampant among a certain group-- The kicker is that said group was effectively removed from both Horde and Alliance coms for said behavior. So when you say "your people" I want you to understand neither Horde nor Alliance are tolerant of the above.

Furthermore, it took the combined efforts of both factions to remove said trouble makers the first time, so people are a bit on edge with recent "activities" said group has undertaken. If you would like to discuss matters further, I am on xpoff's discord (usually near the top with how purple names work), and am more than happy to talk.

I think you might be ill informed, Emelia. Currently, I am a leader in both Horde and Alliance 60 coms. Bad sportsman ship is rampant among a certain group-- The kicker is that said group was effectively removed from both Horde and Alliance coms for said behavior. So when you say "your people" I want you to understand neither Horde nor Alliance are tolerant of the above.

Furthermore, it took the combined efforts of both factions to remove said trouble makers the first time, so people are a bit on edge with recent "activities" said group has undertaken. If you would like to discuss matters further, I am on xpoff's discord (usually near the top with how purple names work), and am more than happy to talk.
I'll contact you later today, thank you for your time.

bunch of in this bracket, now people who dont even play it trying to get involved in drama that involves like 6 people. wtf, cringe

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread