Exile's Reach EXP

sxcpablo

In the current state of the game, Are you able to finish Exile's Reach at lvl 10 below 30% exp??
I've done just the necessary quest (I think there's only 2 skipable, the one where you kill the bear and the one where you release the light elemental) and killed only the necessary mobs (skipping the spiders in the cave quest) but I still get above 30% (almost always 33%), I think mob tagging could be an option but requires to coordinate with other players, and I'm interested in doing it solo (because I create new toons all the time).

To my understanding locking your exp exceeding 30% at lvl 10 increases the health of the enemies, that is why I end up playing with 11's.

Necessary mobs (only quest objectives):
4 murlocks
5 animals
7 quilboar
1 special quilboar
1 special mage ogre
1 undead mage inside the cave quest
10 harpies and wolves mix (the quest with the big bird gets you exactly the 10 you need)
1 Big Bird
8 ogres
3 special ogres (the ones that drop the runes)

Plus all the ones inside the dungeon (don't know if you can skip any inside the dungeon).

In the current state of the game, Are you able to finish Exile's Reach at lvl 10 below 30% exp??
I've done just the necessary quest (I think there's only 2 skipable, the one where you kill the bear and the one where you release the light elemental) and killed only the necessary mobs (skipping the spiders in the cave quest) but I still get above 30% (almost always 33%), I think mob tagging could be an option but requires to coordinate with other players, and I'm interested in doing it solo (because I create new toons all the time).

To my understanding locking your exp exceeding 30% at lvl 10 increases the health of the enemies, that is why I end up playing with 11's.

Necessary mobs (only quest objectives):
4 murlocks
5 animals
7 quilboar
1 special quilboar
1 special mage ogre
1 undead mage inside the cave quest
10 harpies and wolves mix (the quest with the big bird gets you exactly the 10 you need)
1 Big Bird
8 ogres
3 special ogres (the ones that drop the runes)

Plus all the ones inside the dungeon (don't know if you can skip any inside the dungeon).
If you are extremely lucky to get a solo queue for citadel, you could aggro one of the ogres and get killed and hopefully the NPCs can kill the ogres, that way the only xp you would get would be the two bosses

If you are extremely lucky to get a solo queue for citadel, you could aggro one of the ogres and get killed and hopefully the NPCs can kill the ogres, that way the only xp you would get would be the two bosses
now that i think about it, I think the NPC heals you

I managed lvl10 + 9% by taking another character through exile's reach at the same time (let's call them C1 and C2). Most of the time I wasn't even grouped up but just made sure that all must-kill mobs got tagged by both characters so C1 got less xp. For the spider cave part I just had C2 kill everything, and for the dungeon I grouped up but had C1 afk outside until the undead dragon at which point they zoned in and stayed afk in a corner and let the npcs do all the work. Not all of this was probably necessary but I'm too lazy to go back for more testing.

Users who are viewing this thread