Grandfather your 19s easier with 19Check

I have updated the site.

I fixed blatant errors in the data, and added a (A), (H), or (BoE) tag to all relevant items.

Items are now ordered in a much more logical sense, for example, you'll notice all SFK gear is near each other.

I plan to implement another update that will show Cata tooltips, and fix the slow load time in the near future :)

Sites all fixed.

I plan to improve load times in the near future, currently it takes a while to "spin up" if the site isn't being used often-- this is because I am hosting it with a free plan.

I also have a handful of item fixes that will be implented as well thanks to some feedback!

Missing Trailblazer Boots for rogue/druid possibly and woodworking gloves for druid.
I decided not to include Trailblazer boots since Feet of the Lynx are just flat out better (8 Agi 5 Stam).

Is there any real reason to get them over Jutes?

I decided not to include Trailblazer boots since Feet of the Lynx are just flat out better (8 Agi 5 Stam).

Is there any real reason to get them over Jutes?
That's true, yeah. I just thought for collection purposes but other than that, no, both are worse.

Edit: I think Woodworking Gloves became good in WoD for FC in combination with Gloves Reinforcements (24 Stamina on BoE) (MoP), because of the scaling but I don't remember exactly

Last edited:
Woodworking Gloves added to Druid.

Blackened Defias Armor (BOE) mistake has been fixed.

I plan to give the site a bit of a facelift very soon, so stay tuned for that :)

Users who are viewing this thread