How to reach mechagon / nazjatar as level 30?

Since this new patch, they said we could access Mechagon as level 30, and i assume Nazjatar aswell since you need to reach Nazjatar to start Mechagon questline

The thing is, i made a new toon, locked at 30, and did all 3 BFA quest zones but the war campaign only starts at level 35, and i need that completed too, before starting Nazjatar right? I may be missing something here but i can't start the questline to Nazjatar since i am not level 35 to do the war campaign, did anyone already tried going there? What am i missing?

Ty for any info

You need to unlock Nazjatar quests before getting to Mechagon iirc. The funny thing is that Mechagon quests are currently scaled to 30, but it looks like Nazjatar is still locked behind a level 50 quest (https://www.wowhead.com/quest=56043/send-the-fleet). Hilarious oversight by Blizz, but hey, its just #BlizzardThings.

Final Edit: Looks like it doesn't work for either faction in 10.1.5 even though the quests are scaled down in the patch notes. It is fixed in 10.1.7 PTR, so you will have to wait until then it looks like. After 10.1.7, it will unlock after the BFA intro

Last edited:
damn so i was not wrong hahahahaha you actually need to get to Nazjatar and it still is level 50, that is so dumb

well thanks for the info my friend, I'm gonna unlock that xp and dive in bgs lol, when they fix that i'll level another toon to see if i can get my hands on that mechagon trinket and azerite gear before level 50

Users who are viewing this thread