ilvl 155 gear?

You can read the comments here, dumb people had 5 mins of fame taking it into BG’s killing levellers, or thinking it will bring some holy level playing field between 20’s and 29’s and everyone will live in harmony. The smart people used it to smash wod dungeons out in rapid succession.

Nah, most people wanted it for pve, farming 59s/87s faster and such. At least thats the case with the people that I talk to and play with.
You mean the smart people, right? Because most people i've seen talking about were literally using the argument to go back into bgs.

Hell, glance was trying to get us back into this mess by using the gear as a reason for the "new level-playing field", when we all know he plays a 29 right now.

The argument

"It is possible to do this. The fact that they didn't make it impossible to do it means they meant for me to do it."

How to farm ilvl 155 gear? Also, I just returned to twinking, is 20s pvp dead?
Yep the entire game is dead except end game (people who tell you differently are delusional). And you can’t obtain that gear now, that linked armoury just hasn’t been logged in since the fix (and why hasn’t it been logged in, cos the games dead).

Users who are viewing this thread