ilvl 61 starter gear from BfA rares

Maybe I been gone too long from the game … but do I need to be on a certain time warp or something in order (Alliance can travel to Zuldazar on The Golden Skipper from the Echo Isles ) I’m having a really hard time getting over there to the zone . Any help would be great

Maybe I been gone too long from the game … but do I need to be on a certain time warp or something in order (Alliance can travel to Zuldazar on The Golden Skipper from the Echo Isles ) I’m having a really hard time getting over there to the zone . Any help would be great
There are probably a few routes but as Alliance I've used the boat from Booty Bay to Ratchet, then swim to that waypoint (/way #463 70.6 38.2 Mith'aka). It's the troll starting zone but the guy at the dock doesn't attack.

you don't need any timewalking, just taking the boat

Make sure you're on BFA time, elsewise you may not even see the boat. Also, if I recall, if you have the Legion intro quest in your log it can interfere with the boat's visibilty.

Thank you all I made it over . And thanks for this post it helped unfortunately didn’t find any better weapons than item level 33 for my level 10 does anyone have suggestions on where to get epic ones ilvl 59 I believe

Thank you all I made it over . And thanks for this post it helped unfortunately didn’t find any better weapons than item level 33 for my level 10 does anyone have suggestions on where to get epic ones ilvl 59 I believe
WoD epic procs on dungeon loot, or any Dungeon-Quest reward can proc epic up to the maximum for your level.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread