left Exile's Reach and found an island

That's a very interesting discovery, mate. I suppose that unreal to make for anyone other than druid...i tried it with monk, priest, fatigue is neglecting attempts to swim out there, it'd be nice if you share other methods you used. I got all point of unstucking from an undetermined location though...

I think you can do with other healing classes, but druid is easy because you just need to keep the hot up. And a water mount like Sea Turtle helps to be faster. Look at the map that @Azeroh posted, so you can find the shortest distances between the islands.

If you finish Exile's Reach up to the dungeon, you can queue for it to get out, if you stuck somewhere on an island. Don't use the unstuck feature it ports you in the middle of the sea an you have to swim again.
You can also get on the starter ship again, and queue for dungeon to get off (found no other way to get off).

Wll i tried again) No results so far. Actually i even tried some "other" mechanic, when you're just running in spirit form towards a place of wipe, and guess what) when you're getting there...a fatigue bar appears...again...in spirit form. OMG like what the fresh hell is this) And what's about getting back to the ship bro? Is this a real deal? Or it requires breaking through fatigue too?

No fish on Exile's Reach
WoWScrnShot_080123_152536.jpg

If you can't fish, you play with toys...

WoWScrnShot_080123_154245.jpg

They must have fixed something. Got ported out of Exile's Reach today. Tried the same way I've done it before to get a char back, but it doesn't work anymore.

They must have fixed something. Got ported out of Exile's Reach today. Tried the same way I've done it before to get a char back, but it doesn't work anymore.
It's still possible -- once you log back in while on The Oblivion do not move as changing zones will get your ported out. You must first get invited to a group and activate party sync and then you can freely travel around the island again. However you will get ported out if party sync ends while you're on the island (e.g. leave party or logout).

So I must give credit to @Azeroh for the above method ^^:
(Note that @Azeroh has given me permission to post this video here.)
.. lots of juicy stuff in there .. should check it out for yourself ;)

Already done this. If you swim to the ship on the north island, you don't have to worry about moving. You can walk on it. But if you now port out, you get kicked out of the grp. But if you invite again, it still works.

Users who are viewing this thread