<< Level One Twinks>> @ EU Dunemaul

Djshockz

Grandfathered
Level one twinks is recruiting on dunemaul EU

there is a surge of people coming back to wow from wotlk and quiet a few used to twink level 1 so if you would like to then please come to our realm
Sorry this is short i wrote a big paragraph before and i pressed mousebutton it sent the page back so now cba writing alot, but We're a friendly community just wanting to spread fun doing low lvl vs higher lvl. Lvl 1 twinks isn't for everyone but those who do are welcome to come and join :) all gear is now replaceable due to new socket items :) get em while they hot
Pic Took today after doing some PvE with the guild :)
WoWScrnShot_103020_201211.jpg

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_103020_201208.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_103020_201208.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 114
Indeed, now is the easiest time to reroll on a new server.
Level one twinking gets quite boring if you do it always alone, LoT Dunemaul has had always some activity starting from Wotlk!
Now it is good time for EU lvl 1s to hop on with active and friendly community.
We will be gladly helping people to get gear&enchant and almost daily will be farming socket boes with lvl 10s and you can join on the farming.
Main is a good thing to have but its not always needed to make a good lvl 1.
Even tho leveling a main has never been this easy before!
Welcome aboard

yo that is me in the picture bro

2 questions:
1. do you have a discord or something?
2. Does it really matter what realm you are on? (havent played retail too much)

2 questions:
1. do you have a discord or something?
2. Does it really matter what realm you are on? (havent played retail too much)

1. No, as of right now no but, I'll be making a server on the weekend

2. Yes it matters, We want a guild of 1's not 1's scattered across realms to forever play alone. We want community and we want lots of 1's in one spot. And with the guild becoming more and more active I would probs suggest to join ours considering the point of the post was for guild recruiting on dunemaul. As tony's law is a thing We don't really fight other lv 1's so other guilds are pointless may aswell just all sit in one big guild

Just bumping the thread. So any new people can read this, so they know we recruiting and funding.

Users who are viewing this thread