LF EU realm for 30-39 bracket

kingtos

Veteran
Hi guys!

I'm planning on starting a new char in the 30-39 bracket and I would like to know what realm on EU is best for this bracket, as in active guilds for this bracket, BGs, etc.

I tried doing some research on this but couldn't find any conclusive info on this, so if you could help me out with this, i would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Hi guys!

I'm planning on starting a new char in the 30-39 bracket and I would like to know what realm on EU is best for this bracket, as in active guilds for this bracket, BGs, etc.

I tried doing some research on this but couldn't find any conclusive info on this, so if you could help me out with this, i would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

I think Stormscale might be a good place to start.

HI, there is no active guild on EU that I know of atm. There is an active community tho, Alliance Side, almost all 39s twinks are included, and more to come. On Horde side I know there are some twinks, I don't think there is much communication atm.

You are giving out wrong or misplaced information, the 39s have activity on both sides, there is a horde community and alliance community that you can join. Bleeding Hollow is probably the number 1 twink realm. However, they also have high prices for anything a twink will buy on AH.

You are giving out wrong or misplaced information, the 39s have activity on both sides, there is a horde community and alliance community that you can join. Bleeding Hollow is probably the number 1 twink realm. However, they also have high prices for anything a twink will buy on AH.
"EU"

Users who are viewing this thread