US <Skill Ratio> - Bleeding Hollow (H) Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: [19] Raw Talent (H) Recruitment

Why would you constantly spam your own thread?

re: [19] Raw Talent (H) Recruitment

What is bumps?

Re: [19] Raw Talent (H) Recruitment

is there a weight limit to join ths guild yo cuz sqooshi carries tha guild but his backs gotta be hurtin

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Raw Talent - Bleeding Hollow (H) Recruitment

How come Arkantxus is in Raw Talent?

"-Have a microphone along with Skype and Ventrilo downloaded." was your second rule? how come he can be in the guild?

You already know why, arkant is definitely hiding something from us....

I guess he's rich and paid RT so much that they just couldn't refuse him, why would they allow anyone that is an EU sc** to play in their guild ?

You already know why, arkant is definitely hiding something from us....

I guess he's rich and paid RT so much that they just couldn't refuse him, why would they allow anyone that is an EU sc** to play in their guild ?
doh... its obvious! he has professions maxed out!

How come Arkantxus is in Raw Talent?

"-Have a microphone along with Skype and Ventrilo downloaded." was your second rule? how come he can be in the guild?

don't see any where in the rules that they require you to talk , maybe arkant has both programs installed and a mic but just choses not to talk?

Why are you applying to join Raw Talent? What sparked your interest? been looking for a twinking guild and played with you guys multiple times on my other twinks

When was the first time you heard about or noticed our guild? a few months ago after i was constantly queing with you guys

How long have you been playing WoW? created my account in 2007

How long have you been playing in the 19 bracket? used to love twinks and never got back into it once they separated us until about 4 months ago

Have you or do you play in another bracket other than 19? no, never

In comparison to other players, who also play your class, how would you compare yourself? i would say i am very skilled at my class as well as most classes in this game, i have had just about every class at one time or another

Picture of your twink's UI: use standard wow UI, doesn't affect my play

Armory of your twink: Oopher @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft
yes i know that i need to get trinks and finish off my gear, i am working on it

Why are you applying to join Raw Talent? What sparked your interest? been looking for a twinking guild and played with you guys multiple times on my other twinks

When was the first time you heard about or noticed our guild? a few months ago after i was constantly queing with you guys

How long have you been playing WoW? created my account in 2007

How long have you been playing in the 19 bracket? used to love twinks and never got back into it once they separated us until about 4 months ago

Have you or do you play in another bracket other than 19? no, never

In comparison to other players, who also play your class, how would you compare yourself? i would say i am very skilled at my class as well as most classes in this game, i have had just about every class at one time or another

Picture of your twink's UI: use standard wow UI, doesn't affect my play

Armory of your twink: Oopher @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft
yes i know that i need to get trinks and finish off my gear, i am working on it

They want to see your UI to make sure you bind your keys properly.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread