Stat scaling at 30

doodihealz

Grandfathered
Level 30 General stat weight guide! Provided by Legacy Thirty.
This guide will NOT FULLY cover diminishing returns or Mastery, as those are subjective, hard to sim, and extremely variable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Versatility- I will be referencing Versatility with the term "vers"
1 vers = 0.144% overall vers.
4 vers (Which is 0.432%) gives 4 points of healing / damage. Checked with multiple spells.
8 vers (Which is 1.152%) gives 8 points of healing / damage.1 intellect gives the same increase to healing values as 4 vers. Assumed to give the same increase to agility / strength users.
Vers only works in increments of 4 vers. Meaning having 4 vers will give you a damage increase. Having increments of 1 vers, 2 vers, or 3 vers does not give the damage.
Only 4 gives the damage boost. A single vers is 25% of a damage or healing point.
Example: 400 vers gives you an extra bit of damage. 399 vers you miss the mark by 1. 398 you miss it by 2. 397 you miss it by 3. 396 you are not wasting any vers for damage because it's multiplicative of 4.It does not appear that increasing intellect / agility works in unison (stacks) with versatility, meaning you won't get a damage increase with 3 vers and 1 agility. Your damage will show the same as with 1 agility. You don't actually get the damage/healing increase until you hit that 4th versatility mark.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haste- I will be referencing Global Cooldown with the abbreviation "GCD"
1 haste = 0.17373% overall haste. Does not reduce your GCD.
2 haste reduces your GCD by 0.01 second. (0.34746%) 1.49 GCD.
6 haste reduces your GCD by 0.02 seconds. (1.04238%) 1.48 GCD.
10 haste reduces your GCD by 0.03 seconds. (1.7373%) 1.47 GCD.

With my testing my spells hadn't lost a single 100th of a second cast time until I reached 12 haste. Which brought it from 2.5 seconds cast time to 2.4 seconds. At 12 haste my GCD was at 1.47 seconds, which had eventually lowered to 1.46 seconds once I had reached 14 haste.

First: 12 haste is the first cast speed reduction milestone. Reducing cast time by 0.1 second.
Second: 37 haste is the second milestone. ( 25 haste difference from 1st milestone). Reducing cast time by 0.2 seconds.
Third: 65 haste is the third milestone. (28 haste difference from 2nd milestone). Reducing cast time by 0.3 seconds.
Fourth: 94 haste is the fourth milestone. (29 haste difference from 3rd milestone). Reducing cast time by 0.4 seconds. With the information on haste, it is assumed that diminishing returns kick in straight off the bat after the first milestone, and progressively more so from there. The haste value is excessive in the percentages that I displayed. I feel though that it is the most accurate of what the actual value % is. It is very important to type the entirety of the percentage when theory crafting.
Critical Strike- I will be referencing Critical Strike with the term "crit"
Keep in mind you have a passive base % Critical Strike that is based on your class / spec. That of which I won't get into.
1 crit = 0.1633% overall Critical Strike.
2 crit = 0.3266% overall Critical Strike.
3 crit = 0.4899% overall Critical Strike.
Blizzard seems to round up the tooltip at times.
Speed-Confirmed to be calculated separately from other movement speed
1 speed = 0.59% movement speed
2 speed = 1.18% movement speed
3 speed = 1.77% movement speed
1 trinket with 9 speed = 5.31% movement speed.
Diminishing returns kick in past 30%. Cap is 49% or 170 speed

If you find any inconsistencies please feel free to comment below and it'll be adjusted accordingly

Users who are viewing this thread