Time to get clean aka fresh email, bnet account and true f2p exp=)

Have you rerolled true f2p?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chr1lle

Have been into twinking on/off for many years. Never fully commited but Legion was the last exp i bought and played. At that point the Guild & friends i had played with since Vanilla was inactive. Got really into it in the end of Shadowlands and now i have like 5 toons with full 87 and most of the rerolled for epic socket upgrades.

This community and site btw adds so much to the exp so thank you everyone for that!

Anyway really felt since ive always had all characters on my good ol account something was missing. I like the 20/twink experience but when you make a new character it doesnt really feel new and exiting. A little bit but not like way back in the day so today and made the decision to make a brand new email with bnet account. All fresh achivements, mount collecting and you name it =)

Ofcourse the hard part is making a new toon. On a vet account is so easy, esp with xp off and the ability to send items and gold e.t.c. Time to choose faction, race and class but the good part is that everything works these days!

Wish me luck!

Already loving the cleaner creation screen without allied races on it=)

Rolled a pure f2p a month ago and it's such an ace way to play the game. All random green drops add to your tiny library of transmog and getting things like mounts and achievements feels awesome.

Much better then the bloat of having 10 years of account wide stuff unlocked when you first click create character.

Feels like a true fresh experience

Semi-related... on a fresh battlenet account is there a work around for getting the four extra bag slots (or getting rid of the reminder pop-up)? It requires you to tie a phone number to the account, but I already have my number linked to my main account. Temporary numbers (like Google Voice) can't be used.

EU and probable Tarren Mill since i have my orginal name on that server
On EU, if you are still hesitating, I advise landing on ArgentDawn because:
- It has the coolest F2P legend @Conzil
- It's a RP server, so it brings a lot of life to various places of the world (and I find that being a F2P, you spend more time wandering places)
And server choice doesn't matter anymore in BG queues, so it's mostly for with who you play, and for the ambience when you're playing F2P

I have 2 f2p accounts lol. I made a new one for the hardcore challenge but my first was made in bfa because the 20 bracket looked fun at the time. I actually kinda miss the bfa version of f2p, it was really easy to gear for so you could hop in super quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread