Twink healer choice

Unknown

Hello all I am returning to wow for the 1000th time, and really don't want to play max levels on retail....So I noticed that the 20 retail scene is kinda dead. I figured Its time for classic twinking. Here is my dilemma I can not choose which healer to roll what class and spec seems to be the best for Twink pvp heals? Thanks in advance!!!

Really depends on playstyle and what you're looking to get out of them, but the easiest healer in the bracket to pick up would likely be priest.

priest strong healing, and on my hunter, full decked ilv 87, strugling to take down shamans, id go for shaman, since you have access to both broken trinkets

pala/priest/sham/druid are all good healers, the only difference is the ulitilty each class brings. Priest is by far the best dispeller since no one has holy resistance but shamans are great offensive. Pala being best FC or FC support and druid is great for mid healing.

All depends on play style and what you enjoy

priest can dispel defensively, shamans cannot
in general seeing a (dedicated) healing shaman is all but unheard of, it's generally of a different role.

Users who are viewing this thread