19s most achievement points

Maeive

Grandfathered
Me and a buddy were curious as he believes he could be the 19 with the current highest achievement points in wrath classic sitting at 2935.

I feel like there's likely someone/s who have more

If anyone could weigh in, share some big collector names or your own we'd love to see what the community is up to!

Me and a buddy were curious as he believes he could be the 19 with the current highest achievement points in wrath classic sitting at 2935.

I feel like there's likely someone/s who have more

If anyone could weigh in, share some big collector names or your own we'd love to see what the community is up to!
Is a 19 hunter on Benediction Alliance sitting somewhere above 3100 points forget the name just remember seeing it with TacoTip display while posting auctions on banker in SW.

Last edited:
Pure F2P with AH gems, and AH enchants? o: Seems like some1 made a Vet with extra steps :ez:

Grandfathered enchants and made the gems myself (Northrend jewelcrafting). Accusing someone of cheating should not be the first thing you come up with.

Feel free to link classic armories if you know any achievement hunters / hk farmers in the 10-19 bracket. I'm putting some effort into a spreadsheet with data :)

Users who are viewing this thread