6.1 Veteran and F2P Information (PATCH DAY)

I dont have a sub running atm , when i log on my main account i cant logg in the characters that have the looms i want for my f2p. Anyone having the same issue?

I dont have a sub running atm , when i log on my main account i cant logg in the characters that have the looms i want for my f2p. Anyone having the same issue?

I should get another WoD free trial for 10 days next week. You can try a ticket. You'd be surprised how many times GMs will give you a few days of free game time.

Finally leveled to 20. Once you hit 20 on a vet account, you no longer gain any XP and are in XP off 20-29. Everyone probably expected that, but I was hoping vets would be XP on. Queue times are still pretty long. Not worth wasting my time, but at least they do eventually pop.

I have recently logged in on a few f2p characters and it seems that the exp bar is back? does that mean i can level further then 20? or will my character be unavailable at 20+

Also thanks for the quick response last time :)

speed enchants were nerfed. Prior to 6.1 the boot and cloak speed enchants stacked - so you could run around with 120% speed. Now I'm stuck at 110% with either or both pieces equipped (so they both still work, just don't stack).

note that the speed enchant still stack with talents in 6.1, so as rogue you still walk at 130% while stealthed

take the boots or cloak off and see what happens

So I just did the thing you suggested, which if I had half a brain I would have done to test in the first place... and it looks like boot speed enchant no longer does anything.

I'm not sure about arathi boots for 29's, but my Standard Issue Prisoner Shoes with Boar's Speed do nothing to affect my run speed% in travel or cat or caster form.

So I just did the thing you suggested, which if I had half a brain I would have done to test in the first place... and it looks like boot speed enchant no longer does anything.

I'm not sure about arathi boots for 29's, but my Standard Issue Prisoner Shoes with Boar's Speed do nothing to affect my run speed% in travel or cat or caster form.
my boots DO do something. take your cloak and boots off then equip just your boots, you should see a change to your runspeed.

my boots DO do something. take your cloak and boots off then equip just your boots, you should see a change to your runspeed.

Figured it out, the speed enchant on boots doesn't stack with feline swiftness, cloak enchant or passive speed increase of cat/travel form. So if you have any of those active at all times (ie. cloak enchant), then don't enchant your boots with speed enchants.

Anyone give me a brief on this veteran status? and what it is. and what its benefits are?

Users who are viewing this thread