<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you'd be doing anything to get back at us.

You forget the fact that we were challenged in the first place, and not the other way around. I didn't come out and said straightforward that we were seeking for TL to destroy it. We were dragged to this by your people (and other people's hopes), and we humbly accepted it. Then your people started all this drama. The reason why I came back was to revive AAO.

Hurrx
regardless of the outcome, it was entertaining. But that's subjective anyway.

I would also like to send an indirect answer to some people here to instead of coming here and judging, to man up and have their group face the actual people.

You know who you are, no need for names.

You forget the fact that we were challenged in the first place, and not the other way around. I didn't come out and said straightforward that we were seeking for TL to destroy it.

Who cares who initiated the challenge?

I've got countless screenshots of both Battle.net and Skype, in which you insinuate that you're goal is to destroy and wipe the floor with us.

Now you've been embarrassed you're retreating and trying to refute everything you've said over the last 2 months.

We've 3-0'd any premade we've played in. Nothing we haven't done before.

I thought you'd be doing anything to get back at us. All the hype you put up, claiming you were going to destroy us. All the build up and effort you put in before the premade was for nothing, you are nothing.

You are now an embarassment, "The guy who was finally going to put an end to TL", has faltered massively.

Fulfill your part of the deal and try again, maybe you'll win, and gain back some of that respect that others seemed to have for you.

The ball is in your court.

you beat the same team that Qs every night though. as that not dawned on you yet? as it not dawned on you, after all the hype, after all the advertising there's still not a guild able to field ten?

is it cuz they're scared of you? or is it cuz low level pvp, of all types, is in the worst situation it's EVER been in?

i'll let you decide. i'm not gonna get into yet another debate with your guild.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares who initiated the challenge?

I've got countless screenshots of both Battle.net and Skype, in which you insinuate that you're goal is to destroy and wipe the floor with us.

Now you've been embarrassed you're retreating and trying to refute everything you've said over the last 2 months.

Not really retreating or backing out on my words, as I'm simply putting the reason for such. I know what I said, and I also know what made me say such words. If you piss someone off, it's more than natural that they wanna wipe the floor with your face. Unfortunately that didn't happen tho.

Sputnick is not good boy. He is big mouth.

Sputnick is not good boy. He is big mouth.

It's trully sad to come to an EU thread just to say something like that. How US folks are living on the EU affairs just because they got nothing going on their region (like, 1 pop per year?).

I hope that you guys can really get some activity going, because you're spreading love on EU already, with NA people moving to our region.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread